Friday, July 9, 2010

AGH

Finally I can blog. I've been blocked from FB blogging and most other cool music sites for the past month and a half. And if i had all day i would blog blog blog. I've been missing it.

Anyways, Right now, i'm in Michigan. It was not the plan but I'm happy to be here and I'm having an Amazing time. I have the most Amazing boyfriend ever and i'm very happy :]

but as for obsessions this is my new one (as of today)




click here


This is the coolest thing. It's a typography workbook. Because us designers are ADD to the extreme and need something else to focus on after a long while.

I'm extremely disappointed that they are sold out, but Some day I will have one!

1 comment:

danielle said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I want that book!! How did you stumble across it?

I'm so glad you are happy in Michigan, but I can't wait to see you in the fall!