Wednesday, August 18, 2010

C is for

C is for Calligraphy

So i'm teaching my calligraphy class again in the fall and this time I'm going to be more prepared.  I have already planned my lessons, i'm just that on top of it.  In the midst of that I've also been checking up on my favorite blogs for amazing ideas and inspiration.

Here's what I've found so far:


Vanessa Marzaroli
She is Amazing.  Go check out this article about her on the AIGA site.  Her work primarily uses pen and ink calligraphy ornaments to create beautiful illustrations.  I've been working on trying to create something similar, but I might just have to leave it to her


The best thing is that most of her stuff is used in motion graphics pieces.  They are stunning.  click here to watch.

---------------------------.~o~. ---------------------------


I cant remember where I found this piece but it was a good piece of inspiration for my class.

---------------------------.~o~. ---------------------------

Wedding Envelopes/ invitations

Lastly I've been drooling over some of the Amazing work that some people have been doing with their wedding invitations and wedding envelopes.



then This is one of my favorites

No comments: